Conditions of Entry:
1. Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion is open all Australian residents 18 years or older. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences 12.00pm (AEST) 28/3/19 and closes 10:00pm (AEST) on 18/10/19 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted after this date.
Draw for Prize 4 will be conducted at Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale VICTORIA at 8.00am (AEST) on 19/10/19.
Draw for Prize 3 will be conducted at Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale VICTORIA at 10:00am (AEST) on 19/10/19.
Draw for Prize 2 will be conducted at Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale VICTORIA at 12:00pm (AEST) on 19/10/19.
Draw for Prize 1 will be conducted at Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale VICTORIA at 2:00pm (AEST) on 19/10/19.
Winners will be announced at the SSAA SHOT Expo and notified via email/email and published on the event page www.ssaashotexpo.org.au from 21/10/19.
4. All entrants must purchase online any one of the SSAA SHOT Expo tickets prior to 10:00pm (AEST) on 18/10/19. A list of the tickets available can be found on https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/ssaa-shot-expo-melbourne-2019
5. To record a valid entry, eligible entrants must purchase a ticket online to attend the SSAA SHOT Expo Melbourne 2019.
5.1 All tickets purchased by 11:59pm (AEST) 31 May 2019 receive three (3) entries.
5.2 All tickets purchased by 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019 receive two (2) entries.
5.3 All tickets purchased by 11:59pm (AEST) 18 October 2019 receive one (1) entry.
6. An entrant is able to submit multiple amount of entries only when a separate transaction has been made to purchase further tickets when a different receipt number has been recorded.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an invalid entry. An entry is invalid if not validated, illegible, indecipherable, or incomplete or otherwise not submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Prize Pool:
8.1 Prize FOUR will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn and will win a (1) 2019 GENERAL 1000 EPS PREMIUM, HUNTER EDITION Model Number R19RGU99A9 (“Prize Vehicle”). The prize valued at AUD$27,995 including 10% GST.
i. The prize may only be redeemed by the winner himself/herself.
ii. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to cash or other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts.
iii. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prize(s), we reserve the right to award a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of the prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
iv. The Prize Vehicle will be delivered to the Prize Winner’s nearest Polaris dealership within Australia. The Prize Winner is responsible for collecting the Prize Vehicle from the Polaris dealership. Any ancillary costs associated with the collection of the Prize Vehicle from the Polaris dealership is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
8.2 Prize THREE will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn and will win a (1) Kahles K624i rifle scope. The prize valued at AUD$3,890 including 10% GST.
8.3 Prize TWO will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn and will win a (1) EL O-Range 10×42 WB pair of binoculars. The prize valued at AUD$3,490 including 10% GST.
8.3 Prize ONE will be awarded to the first five (5) valid entries drawn and each will win a (1) Winchester 65L Esky. Each prize valued at AUD$299.95 including 10% GST.
9. Total prize pool is $36,874.75.
10. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 21/10/19 at 9:00am at Melbourne Showgrounds, Ascot Vale VICTORIA in order to distribute any prizes that may be unclaimed by that date. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified via email and published from the promotion page from 22/10/19.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter
16. Promoter’s decisions are final, and Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused at time of entry or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the Australian regulatory authorities and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (incl. photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. The Promoter is Level Up Events Pty Ltd of 6/3 Durham Close Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (ABN 32 630 540 359)