Strict rules are set in place to ensure visitor safety throughout SSAA SHOT Expo. Please review the visiting rules below before attending the event.
- Intoxicated person’s will be not given entry into the expo.
- No alcohol is to be consumed inside the building
- All visitors will be randomly searched upon entry and exit to the Expo.
- If you have purchased any items during the show please make sure you have proof of purchase of this product.
- All minors MUST be accompanied by an adult
You must not bring into the show any of the following:
- Knives (including pocket knives, Leathermans etc)
- Any other prohibited weapon under State and Federal Law
Strict rules are set in place to ensure visitor safety throughout the Event.
Specific rules under State and Federal laws apply to visitors wishing to purchase any firearms, ammunition or any other prohibited weapon at the show.
If you are wishing to purchase a prohibited weapon at the show please ensure that the correct permits/ authorisations have been put in place prior to your attendance.
Each Australian state and territory has different laws and regulations concerning the storage and transportation of firearms and ammunition. To familiarise yourself with the requirements for your area, including the various Firearms Acts and Explosives Acts and information about fees, licences, registrations or prohibited items, contact your local firearms registry.
Here is a list with full contact details for each state: https://ssaa.org.au/licensing/firearms-registries/
To become a member, see here: https://ssaa.org.au/members/become-a-shooter/
If you have purchased any items during the show please make sure you have proof of purchase of this product.
The Sporting Shooters’ Association of Australia (SSAA) was established in 1948 in order to promote the shooting sports and protect firearm owners’ interests. Those roles remain the same today, and with more than 200,000 members and more than 440 clubs, the SSAA is the premier sports shooting body representing licensed owners in Australia.